museums, knitting, and (sometimes) more

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

News From Lizzy

(chronological)
1. I found a lovely apartment share in Billysburg with a nice painter girl named Tara, and am moving May 15.
2. I turned in my thesis. I think it might not suck.
3. I got called by a human resources department at a Fortune 500 corporation (#66). I called them back.
4. I went to the Russian and Turkish Baths. There were no Turks but a man from Turkmenistan beat Alliecat with some tree branches after asking her to take her bikini top off (she refused) and covering her head with a towel. Apparently one usually pays for this service but she got it free for being cute. I thought it was a little Abu Ghraib.
5. I got some yarn for a secret knitting project that I can tell you about as long as your name is not Chris or Ann.
6. Boys in the 'hood asked me how is my ex. I ran inside and closed the shutters.
7. I set my glasses on fire.